Armored Commuter Sling BundleVTX5010MN-9017
Share this Product
Every stitch of this ballistic panel is PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
Ships within 1-3 business daysConnecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
|Incident Replacement &
5 Year Warranty on Ballistic Panel
American Made Armor
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panel
Custom fit for the Commuter Sling, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
Features/Specs of Ballistic Panel:
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar®
- Rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- PANEL SIZE: 10" x 17.5"
- TSA Approved!
Features/Specs of the Vertx bag:
- Sized to fit a 15" laptop in addition to a full-sized handgun
- Forward opening for quick access to contents
- Hide-out convertible front flap acts as an additional load sling or stows away to real MOLLE field
- Insert compatible reinforced internal pocket
- Orbital strap design for fastest back to front transition
- Interior organizational pockets provide optimal storage for gear and accessories
- Loop-lined interior pocket opens outward for easy access to contents
- Concealed zipper compartment is compatible with a Premier Body Armor ballistic panel for added protection
- BAG SIZE: 18”H x 13”W x 6”D
- CAPACITY: 23 liters
*Shown with optional accessories
Bundle and Save!
*Kit includes (1) Premier Body Armor custom fitted ballistic panel and (1) Vertx Commuter Sling Bag.
More from this collection
It fit my Vertex backpack perfectly and price is very doable.
This bag is perfect to carry an AR Pistol, several magazines and personal trauma kit. When deployed the panels provide ample coverage. This product is well made and durable, will become my truck EDC bag. Great service and quick delivery from Premier Body Armor.
Perfect fit, no real bulk added, and also helps to support the bag shape. Awesome product!
Looks very well made…. Good price, fast shipping!
It is a VERY tight fit to install the panel in my bags. I have two separate bags and move the panel between them. It takes some serious effort but it does fit