Armored Commuter Sling KitVTX5010MN-9017
Share this Product
Every stitch of this ballistic panel is PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
Ships within 1-3 business daysConnecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
|Incident Replacement &
5 Year Warranty on Ballistic Panel
American Made Armor
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panel
Custom fit for the Commuter Sling, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
Features/Specs of Ballistic Panel:
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar®
- Rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- PANEL SIZE: 10" x 17.5"
- TSA Approved!
Features/Specs of the Vertx bag:
- Sized to fit a 15" laptop in addition to a full-sized handgun
- Forward opening for quick access to contents
- Hide-out convertible front flap acts as an additional load sling or stows away to real MOLLE field
- Insert compatible reinforced internal pocket
- Orbital strap design for fastest back to front transition
- Interior organizational pockets provide optimal storage for gear and accessories
- Loop-lined interior pocket opens outward for easy access to contents
- Concealed zipper compartment is compatible with a Premier Body Armor ballistic panel for added protection
- BAG SIZE: 18”H x 13”W x 6”D
- CAPACITY: 23 liters
*Shown with optional accessories
Bundle and Save!
*Kit includes (1) Premier Body Armor custom fitted ballistic panel and (1) Vertx Commuter Sling Bag.
More from this collection
Purchased this panel for a backpack. Fit was perfect. Workmanship and finish on the panel seems to be outstanding. Shipping was fast. I overall very pleased with this purchase
My order was processed and shipped out in awesome time. The panel is very well made and the fit is perfect. Great company will order again.
Excellent product, fits as advertised with no noticeable weight or bulk added to the bag. Will a level 3 be available in the future for rifle protection? Whem it is, take my money.
Really hard to put into backpack sleeve. Might want to recheck dimensions.
I can't say how well it works without a disaster! But it certainly fits the Vertex Commuter Sling like a glove.