Armored EDC Essential BundleVTX5030BL-9023
Share this Product
Every stitch of this ballistic panel is PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
Ships within 1-3 business days
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
|Incident Replacement &
5 Year Warranty on Ballistic Panel
American Made Armor
Custom fit for the EDC Essential, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
Features/Specs of Ballistic Panel:
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar®
- Rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- PANEL SIZE: 9.5" x 9.5"
- TSA Approved!
Features/Specs of the Vertx bag:
- VELCRO-lined, rapid access concealed carry platform
- Tactigami™ and MOLLE compatible
- 1919 Modular Webbing on strap provides multiple attachment points for accessories
- Sized to fit a Tablet or E-Reader
- Side pockets cinch to secure water bottles or small gear
- Low profile anti-snag front facing handle
- Concealed zipped compartment is compatible with ballistic insert for optional added protection
- Ambidextrous design for left and right-hand usage
- Spacious mesh back panel provides comfort and breathability for all-day use
- Pass-through back panel allows attachment to rolling luggage
- YKK® zippers
- BAG SIZE: 12" H x 12" W x 6" D
- CAPACITY: 12 liters
Bundle and Save!
*Kit includes (1) Premier Body Armor custom fitted ballistic panel and (1) Vertx EDC Essential Bag.
More from this collection
It fit my Vertex backpack perfectly and price is very doable.
This bag is perfect to carry an AR Pistol, several magazines and personal trauma kit. When deployed the panels provide ample coverage. This product is well made and durable, will become my truck EDC bag. Great service and quick delivery from Premier Body Armor.
Perfect fit, no real bulk added, and also helps to support the bag shape. Awesome product!
Looks very well made…. Good price, fast shipping!
It is a VERY tight fit to install the panel in my bags. I have two separate bags and move the panel between them. It takes some serious effort but it does fit