Armored Gamut Checkpoint BundleVTX5018BL-9055
Share this Product
PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
|Ships within 1-3 business days
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
|Panel will stop common handgun rounds as specified by
NIJ Standard-0101.06 such as 9mm, .40, .45, and .44 magnum.
Special Threat Tested against: 12 Guage (buckshot and slug), Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and FN 5.7×28 (SS197SR)
|Stab and slash-resistant|
As seen on
American Made Armor
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panel
Custom fit for the Gamut Checkpoint bag, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
Features/Specs of Ballistic Panel:
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar® and features a rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- PANEL SIZE: 11.75"x19.25"
- TSA Approved!
Description of the Gamut Checkpoint bag:
The Gamut Checkpoint’s sleek styling and an unassuming façade conceal the capabilities provided in this full-featured rifle-friendly gear hauler. Equally adept on the trail and the street, the emphasis is on efficient organization of an extensive loadout that is easy to access yet protected by subtle pilfer-resistant construction features. The internal MOLLE panel and multiple VELCRO® Brand loop panels let you customize the configuration of essential gear to best suit your needs.
- Weapon-compatible concealed carry platform with loop lining and a Rapid Access Pull tab
- Concealed carry platform accepts ballistic panels
- Convertible front flap stows behind loop-faced MOLLE webbing panel to provide ready access to items mounted there and to rapidly change the bag’s appearance
- Snaps on front flap zipper pulls prevent accidental opening and G-hooks straps enable front flap to convert to a sling for larger items
- Main compartment has adjustable padded laptop sleeve, three gear slots, one abrasion-resistant zippered mesh pocket and strategically located loop panels for Tactigami™ and other hook and loop-compatible accessories
- Modular padded laptop sleeve in main compartment adjusts in size and position and adapts to become a print-proof protective scabbard for weapon or sensitive gear
- Admin pocket with key lanyard near top of the bag
- Main compartment opens 180° to easily load and access gear
- Hot-Pull Tab can be set up for quick access to the main compartment
- Zippered side compartments open toward the body for improved security and provide storage for large water bottles or similar sized items
- 3-D molded foam back panel enhances airflow and comfort and has a pass-through for rolling luggage handles
- Multiple strategically-located and Tactigami™-compatible loop panels
- Adjustable shoulder and sternum straps
- Adjustable waist belt tucks away when not in use
- Hydration bladder compatible with dual hose pass-through ports
- Light-colored interior improves interior visibility
- Accommodate up to 15” laptop
- Bonded nylon thread throughout with critical seams and attachment points bartacked for extra durability
- VELCRO® Brand loop for top-of-the-line retention of Tactigami™ and other hook and loop-compatible accessories (accessories sold separately)
- YKK® self-repairing nylon coil zippers throughout
- Quiet positive-grip zipper pull-tabs
- 3-D molded foam back panel and laptop insert
- Abrasion-resistant mesh used on internal pockets
- 23” H x 11” W x 8” D
- Capacity: 25 liters
Bundle and Save!
*Kit includes (1) Premier Body Armor custom fitted ballistic panel and (1) Vertx Gamut Checkpoint Bag.
More from this collection
This is whatbi was looking for! Armored, nondescript, lots of space, many pockets, and the knowledge I will be safe with this. Cant be more happier!!
This makes the perfect oshit, get home bag. Armor fits perfectly, no movement
Vertx Backpack with Premier Body Armor is a great combination
I just noticed that the panel is a bit too large to insert the panel on concealed section of the bag. A small reduction on the overall length might be ideal for better fit.