Armored Vertx Commuter Sling XL 2.0 Kit
PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
|Ships within 1-3 business days
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
|Will stop common handgun rounds as specified by
NIJ Standard-0101.06 such as 9mm, .40, .45, and .44 magnum.
Special Threat Tested against: 12 Guage (buckshot and slug), Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and FN 5.7×28 (SS197SR)
|Stab and slash-resistant|
As seen on
American Made Armor
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panel
Custom fit for the Commuter Sling XL 2.0, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
Features/Specs of Ballistic Panel:
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar® and features a rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- PANEL SIZE: 11"x 26"
- TSA Approved!
Features/Specs of the Vertx bag:
For those days when you just need a little more space, this rifle-compatible sling lets you manage unique work and casual loads with adaptable carry options and organization. Rapid access to critical contents partners with secure retention and the ability to quickly adjust the Commuter XL’s appearance to ensure optimal discretion and effectiveness.
- Rifle-compatible concealed carry platform with loop lining, a sling attachment point and a Rapid Access Pull tab
- Concealed carry platform accepts ballistic panels
- CCW compartment has a retention G-hooks to prevent unintended opening when accessing gear
- Convertible front flap stows behind loop-faced MOLLE webbing panel to provide ready access to items mounted there and to rapidly change the bag’s appearance
- Snaps on front flap zipper pulls prevent accidental opening and G-hook straps enable flap to convert to a sling for larger items
- Main compartment has an adjustable laptop retention strap, zippered pocket with key lanyard and large loop panel, four gear slots and large loop panel for Tactigami™ and other hook and loop-compatible accessories
- 3-D molded foam back panel enhances airflow and comfort and has a pass-through for rolling luggage handles
- Multiple strategically-located and Tactigami™-compatible loop panels
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap with 1919 attachment points for accessories
- Adjustable waist belt can be concealed comfortably behind the molded back panel when not it use
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Front compartment opens wide to easily load and access gear
- Light-colored interior improves interior visibility
- Padded satchel-style side carry handle
- Loop ID patch at bottom of front panel
- Accommodates up to 15” laptop
- 27” H x 12.5” W x 8” D
- Capacity: 23 liters
- Bonded nylon thread throughout with critical seams and attachment points bartacked for extra durability
- VELCRO® Brand loop for top-of-the-line retention of Tactigami™ and other hook and loop-compatible accessories (accessories sold separately)
- YKK® self-repairing nylon coil zippers throughout
- Quiet positive-grip zipper pull-tabs
- 3-D molded foam back panel and laptop insert
Bundle and Save!
*Kit includes (1) Premier Body Armor custom fitted ballistic panel and (1) Vertx Commuter Sling XL 2.0 Bag.
Share this Product
More from this collection
This is my 2nd Panel for my Vertex backpacks. The fit and craftsman ship is excellent, I have had other brands of body armor. Until I found Premier, it is the best and I have tested it personally (not by choice). That's why I'm able to leave this review.
I bought the backpack and panel for a trip to the Middle East. Where I was going was considered safe, but I always believe its best to have a plan A, a plan B, and one to back them both up, so i bought the panel and pack. The combined weight of the pack and panel was acceptable to me and the sense of security I had from having them was priceless. I highly recommend this well thought out and quality combination.
Perfect fit, quick delivery, great product and customer service, need I say more?
I ordered the Premier Body Armor for my new Vertx Gamut Backpack. The Armor was shipped quickly, and I was very happy with the quality. It was a perfect fit in my the backpack. I would highly recommend Premier Body Armor.