Armored Vertx Transit Sling 2.0 KitVTX5041HNGBL-9027
Share this Product
PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
|Ships within 1-3 business days
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
|Will stop common handgun rounds as specified by
NIJ Standard-0101.06 such as 9mm, .40, .45, and .44 magnum.
Special Threat Tested against: 12 Guage (buckshot and slug), Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and FN 5.7×28 (SS197SR)
|Stab and slash-resistant|
As seen on
American Made Armor
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panel
Custom fit for the Essential Sling 2.0, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
Features/Specs of Ballistic Panel:
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar® and features a rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- PANEL SIZE: 8.5"x14"
- TSA Approved!
Features/Specs of the Vertx bag:
When you’re on the go and can’t be burdened by a full-size pack but still need to bring the goods, this medium volume sling is spacious and versatile enough to handle your CCW and EDC needs. Blending into the crowd is easy with the Transit Sling. Plus, when the need arises, you can change its outward appearance while retaining rapid access to your secured tools quickly and without announcing the presence of your gear. Comfortable shoulder and waist straps manage loads that can include hydration systems, laptops and everything in between.
- Weapon-compatible concealed carry platform with loop lining and a Rapid Access Pull tab
- Concealed carry platform accepts ballistic panels
- Convertible front flap stows behind loop-faced MOLLE webbing panel to provide ready access to items mounted there and to rapidly change the bag’s appearance
- Snaps on front flap zipper pulls prevent accidental opening and G-hook straps enable front flap to convert to a sling for larger items
- Main compartment has an adjustable laptop retention strap, zippered pocket with key lanyard, four gear slots and large loop panel for Tactigami™ and other hook and loop-compatible accessories
- 3-D molded foam back panel enhances airflow and comfort and has a pass-through for rolling luggage handles
- Multiple strategically-located and Tactigami™-compatible panels
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap with 1919 webbing attachment points for accessories
- Adjustable waist belt can be concealed comfortably behind the molded back panel when not it use
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Front compartment opens wide to easily load and access gear
- Light-colored interior improves interior visibility
- Padded attaché-style side carry handle
- Loop ID patch at bottom of front admin pocket
- Accommodates up to 14” laptop
- 17”H x 11”W x 6” D
- Capacity: 16 liters
- Bonded nylon thread throughout with critical seams and attachment points bartacked for extra durability
- VELCRO® Brand loop for top-of-the-line retention of Tactigami™ and other hook and loop-compatible accessories (accessories sold separately)
- YKK® self-repairing nylon coil zippers throughout
- Quiet positive-grip zipper pull-tabs
- 3-D molded foam back panel and laptop insert
- Abrasion-resistant mesh used on internal pockets
Shown with Optional Accessories
Bundle and Save!
*Kit includes (1) Premier Body Armor custom fitted ballistic panel and (1) Vertx Essential Sling 2.0 Bag.
More from this collection
It fit my Vertex backpack perfectly and price is very doable.
This bag is perfect to carry an AR Pistol, several magazines and personal trauma kit. When deployed the panels provide ample coverage. This product is well made and durable, will become my truck EDC bag. Great service and quick delivery from Premier Body Armor.
Perfect fit, no real bulk added, and also helps to support the bag shape. Awesome product!
Looks very well made…. Good price, fast shipping!
It is a VERY tight fit to install the panel in my bags. I have two separate bags and move the panel between them. It takes some serious effort but it does fit