The perfect EDC gift bundle for frigid weather.
MODERN NORSEMAN FLEECE
Inspired by the bearskin cloaks worn by legendary berserker warriors, the Bersherken jacket is built for the toughest of cold-weather battles. The relaxed fit men's chassis is comprised of a 3-layer waterproof/breathable outer shell with a thick sherpa-fleece inner facing. Reinforced Cordura® forearms are perfect from brush-bashing in thick scrub or low-crawls through enemy territory. Tactical features include sidearm access Gunvents, upper chest pockets accessible with plate carriers, and internal communication routing. Perfect for layering in extreme cold, but robust enough to be worn as a solo jacket, the Bersherken jacket is as ruthless as its namesake.
- Waterproof/breathable 3-layer chassis
- Sherpa fleece inner lining for warmth & breathability
- Cordura® reinforced forearms for durability
- Low-profile cuff design
- Upper chest pockets accessible under plate carriers
- Gunvent™ sidearm access zippers and ventilation
- Interior communication ports & cord routing
- Integrated thumb loops
- U.S. veteran designed & developed
- 1-year workmanship & materials warranty
Vertx Kryptek Hat
Complete your Kryptek™ collection with the Vertx® Kryptek™ hats. American made utilizing the same NYCO fabric as the Kryptek™Gunfighter and tactical pants, hats are available in Mandrake pattern. Designed for tactical applications or everyday wear, this hat features a 1” X 1” loop patch embroidered with the Vertx® Shuriken for display of unit or morale patches. Adjustable fit Velcro strap allows for a purely custom fit in a variety of sizes
- Tear resistant rip-stop fabric
- 3 ½” x 2” loop patch on front with embroidered Vertx icon
- 1” x 1” loop patch on top, no “button” for extra comfort when shooting
- VELCRO closure with Vertx embroidery on the strap
- Made in the USA
PBA Panel Patch
The included PBA Panel Patch features a mushroomed bullet on the front and resembles our famous custom shaped insert for the Vertx Gamut and Ready Pack backpacks.
This Gift bundle is bound to be a hit for any EDC or tactically minded person!