Heron NIJ Level IIIA / III Low-Viz Concealable VestHERON-BLACK-S
Share this Product
PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
|Lead Time 2-3 weeks
Connecticut Shipping Restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
|Will stop common handgun rounds as specified by
NIJ Standard-0101.06 such as 9mm, .40, .45, and .44 magnum.
Special Threat Tested against: 12 Guage (buckshot and slug), Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and FN 5.7×28 (SS197SR)
|Stab and Slash-Resistant|
Heron NIJ Level IIIA / III Low-Viz Concealable Vest
Concealable vest with Premier Fortis 1.0 Level III rifle protected front plate. (REAR PLATE OPTIONAL). Our easy-care concealable vest is an ideal piece for layering under your own clothing uniform.
- INCLUDES a removable Premier Fortis 1.0 level III Steel Front Plate.
- Includes NIJ Certified Level IIIA Premier Body Armor ballistic panels
- Optional Premier Fortis 1.0 level III Steel Back Plate (sold separately)
- Constructed of best quality microfiber with stain repellent
- Internal liner made of antimicrobial treated Micro-Jacquard which repels moisture and odor
- Removable four 2”x 11” waist straps and two 2”x 8” shoulder straps
- Provide 12-point adjustability
- Standard front and rear tails to reduce shifting of ballistic panels
Fortis Plate is Special Threat Tested against the following calibers at a distance of 15 meters:
- 5.56×45/.223 up to 3100 ft/s
- 7.62×39 123gr PS Ball (MSC)
- 7.62×51 147gr FMJ (M80) – up to 2850 ft/s
Fortis 1.0 10"x12" ESAPI Specs:
- Size: 10" x 12" x .196" (ballistic steel core)
- Weight: 6.9 lbs each
- Construction: Ultra Hard Steel + Ultimate Linings Coating
- Shape: ESAPI
Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states (but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut).
Please see TERMS & CONDITIONS for additional details regarding lead time, shipping, warranty & return policy.