Level IIIA Multicam Black PanelsBPP-9082
Share this Product
PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
|Ships within 1-3 business days
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
|Will stop common handgun rounds as specified by
NIJ Standard-0101.06 such as 9mm, .40, .45, and .44 magnum.
Special Threat Tested against: 12 Guage (buckshot and slug), Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and FN 5.7×28 (SS197SR)
Stab and slash-resistant
AS SEEN ON
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panels
Designed to fit seamlessly into the laptop compartment of any backpack, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar® and features a rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- TSA approved!
The 10″x12″, 11″x14″, or 11″x16.5″ are the most common and fit the widest range of bags.
How to measure for the right fit?
When fitting a panel to your bag, pick a panel that is at least 1″ smaller than the listed internal dimensions of your bag.Tech Specs:
- 10" x 15" x .22" - 1.40lbs
- 11" x 16.5" x .22" - 1.76lbs
- Commuter Sling 2.0, 10" x 17.5" | 1.66lbs
- EDC Ready 2.0, 9.5" 16.75" | 1.49 lbs
- Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states (but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut).