Level IIIA Jansport Backpack PanelsBPP-9013
PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
|Ships within 1-3 business days
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
|Will stop common handgun rounds as specified by
NIJ Standard-0101.06 such as 9mm, .40, .45, and .44 magnum.
Special Threat Tested against: 12 Guage (buckshot and slug), Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and FN 5.7×28 (SS197SR)
|Stab and slash-resistant|
As seen on
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panels
Designed to fit seamlessly into your JanSport backpack, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar® and features a rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- TSA approved!
How to measure for the right fit?
When fitting a panel to your bag, pick a panel that is at least 1″ smaller than the listed internal dimensions of your bag.Tech Specs:
- Junior - 10" x 12" x .22" - 1.12lbs
- Cool Student, Mesh - 10" x 15" x .22" - 1.40lbs
- Quad - 11" x 16.5" x .22" - 1.76lbs
- Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states (but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut).
Please see TERMS & CONDITIONS for additional details regarding lead time, shipping, warranty & return policy.
Share this Product
More from this collection
this is a great product, it fit well in my bag, does not weigh too much.
Fits perfectly in my work backpack. Thin and lightweight. No issues with the TSA.
Great quality and perfect fit for my Vertx edc sling. Perfect set up for when I go places that I can’t carry.
Light weight and barely noticeable inside the backpack. It fits a normal size school backpack and it does not feel uncomfortable while having it inside the backpack.
Level IIIA Universal Fit Backpack Panel