Level IIIA Maxpedition Backpack Panel
Every stitch of these panels is PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
Ships within 1-3 business days
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panels for Maxpedition Backpacks
Designed to fit seamlessly into Maxpedition backpacks, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar® and features a rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- TSA Approved!
- Maxpedition Bag Styles:
- Falcon III (Main Compartment) - 9.5" x 16.75" x .22" - 1.49lbs
- Sitka, Riftcore, Entity 16 - 9.5" x 15" x .22" - 1.40lbs
- Entity 23 -11" x 14" x .22" - 1.45lbs
- Entity 27, Incognito Laptop Backpack - 11" x 16.5" x .22" - 1.76lbs
- Falcon II (Rear compartment), Enity 21 (Rear Compartment) 8.5"x14" - 1.1lbs
- Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states (but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut).
Please see TERMS & CONDITIONS for additional details regarding lead time, shipping, warranty & return policy.
More from this collection
My Mazpedition-sized IIIA armor fits very well in my Maxpedition Sling Pack hydration pouch and leaves the loop side free for holster and mag pouches. When slung around to access the pistolI have chest armor in place. Short of wearing body armor this is a great option.
this panel fit perfectly in my 511 rush moab 10 pack with all the crazy things going on, nice to know my EDC pack can come in handy