Buying Body Armor is a lot like Hiring a Bodyguard…
When you hire a security officer there are a few things to consider.
- What’s their background?
- Are they certified and licensed?
- How long have they protected others?
- Have they been successful?
To say the least, you would put some thought into who’s got your back. What you wouldn’t do is pick the first person you see in a dark suite and sunglasses. But we do this all the time with products we buy. We choose the first website that pops up in our search engine or on our Instagram advertisements. Throw 4.5 stars in the ring and I’m sold. A ravioli maker and bacon scented candle are one thing, but we’re talking about YOUR safety.
When you buy body armor keep these points in mind:
- Where was it made?
- What material is it made of?
- What are the conditions of the place where it was made?
- What certifications does the product have?
- How easy is the company to work with?
Here’s the rundown on Premier Body Armor’s Products:
- Our products are 100% MADE IN THE USA (Miami to be specific).
- Our materials (Kevlar®, CORDURA®) are of the highest quality and come from trusted and respected US manufacturers.
- Our products are tested to meet the NIJ (National Institute of Justice) ballistic standards.
- Our body armor has been reviewed time and time again by real customers. Just check out a couple of our linked videos to see for yourself.
- We have 20 years of experience creating armor for tactical vehicles under our belt. We led the industry with top-notch products.
- The Premier Body Armor family is available and eager to answer any questions or concerns you may have. No automations. Just real people.
So next time you go to purchase body armor or hire a bodyguard, take the time to dig a little deeper, because YOUR safety matters.