The Thinnest, Lightest, Most Comfortable Vest Ever Produced
In 2014, Premier Body Armor revolutionized the civilian body armor industry with the introduction of our Discreet Executive Vest. The first ballistic vest of its kind, a vest designed to have the same level of protection as a standard law enforcement vest, but comfortable and concealable enough to wear to high-profile outings. Worn like an undershirt and extremely flexible, it quickly became the go-to choice for countless international business travelers, politicians, musicians, celebrities, and concerned individuals alike.
Fast forward to 2022 and Premier is once again raising the bar for personal protection with the best bulletproof vest. We took all the features that made our Discreet Executive Vest so popular (flexible side panels, and an aerospace wicking carrier) and combined them with our new HOVERLIGHT ballistics, a proprietary blend of US-made armor fibers, to create the thinnest and lightest (30% lighter than our standard soft armor) wearable armor available to civilians: The Elite Executive Vest. Now even more concealable than before and only available from Premier Body Armor.
- Includes NIJ Certified Level II ballistic panels
- HOVERLIGHT ballistics comprised of a proprietary blend of armor fibers made in the USA
- Flexible armor design optimizes mobility without sacrificing protection or coverage
- 100% Made in the USA (Berry Amendment Compliant)
- Thickness: 0.16"
- Weight: 3 LBS
- Wicking aerospace mesh outer cover with an antimicrobial finish and flexible spandex side panels
- Additional 5″x8″ trauma pad included for added blunt force trauma protection of the wearer’s vitals
- Durable low profile zippers on both sides
- Machine washable outer carrier
To learn more about the NIJ body armor standards, visit our Understanding Body Armor Ratings blog.
- This is a specific made to order product. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- No international shipping at this time.
We can not ship it to the state of Connecticut or New York.
- Easy returns and exchange policy.
I'm in between sizes, which size should I choose?
Every Executive Vest comes with two 1" size adaptors. Therefore, we would recommend going with the smaller size and utlizing these adaptors.
Does the Executive Vest have side protection?
While the Executive Vest does offer flexible spandex side panels, there is about a 1" mesh strip (without armor) on both sides for breathability.
Why is the Elite Executive Vest most expensive than the Discreet Executive Vest?
The domestically-sourced materials used to produce the HOVERLIGHT ballistics are of the highest quality, making it the thinnest, lightest, and most concealable ballistic vest on the market. With these features in mind, the Elite Executive Vest is competitively priced while still considering the cost of production.
Can I wash my vest?
The outer carrier is machine washable. Simply remove the ballistic panels and trauma pad, then we recommend washing the carrier on gentle. Lay the carrier flat to dry.
Is body armor legal to own?
Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states.
Law Enforcement / First Responder / Military discount available
Please see TERMS & CONDITIONS
for additional details regarding lead time, shipping, warranty & return policy.