Level IIIA Vertx Backpack PanelBPP-9017
PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
|Ships within 1-3 business days
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
|Will stop common handgun rounds as specified by
NIJ Standard-0101.06 such as 9mm, .40, .45, and .44 magnum.
Special Threat Tested against: 12 Guage (buckshot and slug), Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and FN 5.7×28 (SS197SR)
|Stab and slash-resistant|
As seen on
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panels
Designed to fit seamlessly into Vertx backpacks, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar® and features a rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- TSA Approved!
- Vertx Bag Styles:
- Vertx EDC Ready, 9.5" x 16.75" x .22" - 1.49lbs
- Vertx Courier, 10.5" x 14" x .22" - 1.44lbs
- Vertx Commuter Sling, 10" x 17.5" x .22" - 1.66lbs
- Vertx Commuter XL Sling , 11" x 26" - 3lbs
- Vertx Gamut, 10" x 17.5" x .22" - 1.66lbs
- Vertx Gamut Plus, 12" x 20" x .22" - 1.89lbs
- Vertx EDC Satchel, 9.5"x 9.5" x .22"
- Vertx EDC Essential Bag, 9.5"x 9.5" x .22"
- Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states (but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut).
Please see TERMS & CONDITIONS for additional details regarding lead time, shipping, warranty & return policy.
Share this Product
More from this collection
The panel arrived in less than a week after purchasing. Fit my back pack perfectly and is American made.
The customer service is excellent too.
Fits well. A little extra weight but it’s is beneficial to have a little protection with you all of the time. Love the color selections and the custom fit for each backpack. Website easy to search and order.
Level IIIA Vertx Backpack Panel
Keep it up team!!