Tru-Spec Concealed Armor Shirt with Level IIIA Armor InsertsTS-9098SMWH
Share this Product
Our Ballistic Panels are Proudly Made in the USA
*** This product bundle includes (1) Tru-Spec Concealment Shirt & (2) PBA Level IIIA Armor Inserts.
|Ships within 1-3 business days
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
|Will stop common handgun rounds as specified by
NIJ Standard-0101.06 such as 9mm, .40, .45, and .44 magnum.
Special Threat Tested against: 12 Guage (buckshot and slug), Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and FN 5.7×28 (SS197SR)
Stab and slash-resistant
24/7 Wearable Concealment - Level IIIA Protection. NO VEST NEEDED...
- (1) Tru-Spec Concealment Shirt
- (2) PBA Level IIIA Armor Inserts
Have you ever wanted the protection of a ballistic vest, but didn't want to have to change your lifestyle to make it all work? Now you can wear Level IIIA protection without the bulk of a vest and the need to change your normal routine and clothing.
Tru-Spec Shirt Specs:
READY WHEN YOU ARE®
The vital protection of a light armor vest with the convenience and comfort of a t-shirt. Constructed from TRU-DRI™ moisture wicking 85% polyester/15% spandex compression fabric with antimicrobial properties built. Armor pocket is designed for plates not exceeding three pounds. The most comfortable, concealable and convenient way to wear light body armor.;
- Reinforced top loading pockets on front and back that accommodate soft ballistic inserts up to 10"x12"
- Pockets are bordered by polyester mesh and 2mm of foam for comfort and support and reinforced at corners to prevent moving and sagging
- Double needle sport collar that prevents sagging
- Flat-lock seams reduce friction and prevent chafing
* If using other armor, inserts should not exceed 3 pounds. These shirts are sized ½ size small for extra compression to keep the insert from moving
PBA Armor Specs:
Outfit the Tru-Spec Concealed Armor Shirt with the first-ever custom-fitted level IIIA panels designed specifically for this garment.
Coming in at only .8 lb per panel the whole package only weighs about 2lbs.
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thin
- Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states, but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut. (Check out our blog for more info on this)
- TSA approved!
Please see TERMS & CONDITIONS for additional details regarding lead time, shipping, warranty & return policy.
More from this collection
Ordered on a Monday received on Friday
Had questions prior to purchase so I called and got someone almost immediately with great customer service
The shirt fits great armor is low vis I’ve trained now three times with it and it stays in place while running or deploying from a vehicle it works great
Very lightweight & thin "plate" carrying shirt